Posted on October 7, 2016
Floral stylist Willow Crossley launched her book Flourish with a fabulous party at OKA in Chelsea. Thank you to @okadirect for hosting us!
Posted on September 5, 2016
Glynn’s first book, Cracking Yolks & Pig Tales, shared behind-the-scenes stories and exciting dishes from his Michelin-starred restaurant, Purnell’s.
Now he’s back with an equally enticing and inventive selection of recipes inspired by the success of the dishes served at his Bistro.
Posted on August 3, 2016
Despite the fact that she has only six square metres of grotty urban soil and a few pots, Charlotte Mendelson has a secret life. She is an extreme gardener, an obsessive, an addict. And like all addicts, she wants to spread the joy.
Posted on July 15, 2016
The perfect ingredients are in place for Saturday Kitchen this week. The yummy Brummie Glynn Purnell is back with chef Daniel Galmiche and Gbbo's Nadiya! Tune in from BBC One Saturday from 10am.
Posted on July 8, 2016
Watch world famous singer and Cordon Bleu trained chef Kelis cooking live on Sunday Brunch and This Morning.
Kelis will be dropping into the Sunday Brunch and This Morning studios to cook from her debut cookbook My Life on a Plate.
Posted on July 1, 2016
Singer turned cookbook author Kelis will host a pop-up restaurant in Soho this July as she teams up with Le Bun for several nights.
NEW DATES ADDED - 15th / 16th / 17th July @ Leicester House
Book your spot now at www.kelisxlebun.com
Posted on June 29, 2016
‘Samarkand’ authors explore a culinary crossroads.
Travel writer Caroline Eden (left) and food writer Eleanor Ford were interviewed in The Boston Globe by Globe correspondent Michael Fleak.
Posted on June 22, 2016
Chef and author Sophie Michell will be appearing on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch on 26th June.
Sophie will be cooking from her new book Chef on a Diet.
Posted on June 16, 2016
Founders of Shine Restaurant & Gathering Place, Jill, Jessica and Jennifer Emich share their philosophy, healthy living tips, family-friendly recipes, and stories about sisterhood in their debut cookbook EAT DRINK SHINE: Inspiration from Our Kitchen, Gluten-Free and Paleo Inspired Recipes. |
- The Perfect Ingredients For Saturday Kitchen With Glynn Purnell, Daniel Galmiche And Gbbo's Nadiya
- Maria Elia On Saturday Kitchen, 11th June
- Sophie Michell On Sunday Brunch, 26th June
- Floral Stylist Willow Crossley Launches Her Book Flourish At Oka
- The Yummy Brummie Returns!
- Kyle Books Publishes Charlotte Mendelson's First Foray Into Non Fiction
- Watch Kelis Cooking Live On Sunday Brunch And This Morning
- Kelis Partners With Le Bun On London Pop Up
- Authors Of Samarkand Interviewed In The Boston Globe
- Shine Restaurant Launches Eat Drink Shine Cookbook